As a student at a Priority Feeder school, your child will receive automatic secondary enrolment to the affiliated schools without any extra application fees or enrolment forms.
Our students will participate in additional tailored transition activities to assist them with moving into secondary college and further opportunities for joint curriculum-based activities such as science, drama, music and dance.
At St Bernard’s we value student wellbeing and academic achievement and work hard to create a positive, supportive learning environment, which encourages learners to develop a growth mindset. We are a school where perseverance is valued and admired.
We pride ourselves on offering:
- Curriculum links and student mentoring program with St Leo’s College, Wahroonga and Mercy College, Chatswood
- Spacious grounds including an oval and imaginative play spaces
- Comprehensive Kindergarten Transition Program
- After School Care and Vacation Care on site
- Extra curricular, dance troupe, chess club, coding club, art club, sport, music and Japanese
We count ourselves lucky to be at the heart of a close community, who have supported the development of our extensive grounds.